The Geographic Spread of Infectious Diseases: Models and Applications. Lisa Sattenspiel (2009). Princeton, NJ, USA: Princeton University Press. ISBN 978-0-691-12132-1.
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 536–537, May 2011
How to Cite
Zöllner, I. (2011), The Geographic Spread of Infectious Diseases: Models and Applications. Lisa Sattenspiel (2009). Princeton, NJ, USA: Princeton University Press. ISBN 978-0-691-12132-1. Biom. J., 53: 536–537. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100022
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!