Updating risk prediction tools: A case study in prostate cancer
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Survival and Event History Analysis
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 127–142, January 2012
How to Cite
Ankerst, D. P., Koniarski, T., Liang, Y., Leach, R. J., Feng, Z., Sanda, M. G., Partin, A. W., Chan, D. W., Kagan, J., Sokoll, L., Wei, J. T. and Thompson, I. M. (2012), Updating risk prediction tools: A case study in prostate cancer. Biom. J., 54: 127–142. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100062
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA086402, CA054174, CA86323, UO1CA113913, CA115102
- National Cancer Institute Cancer Center. Grant Number: UTHSCSA CTRC: 5P30 CA0541474-18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!