Updating risk prediction tools: A case study in prostate cancer
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Survival and Event History Analysis
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 127–142, January 2012
How to Cite
Ankerst, D. P., Koniarski, T., Liang, Y., Leach, R. J., Feng, Z., Sanda, M. G., Partin, A. W., Chan, D. W., Kagan, J., Sokoll, L., Wei, J. T. and Thompson, I. M. (2012), Updating risk prediction tools: A case study in prostate cancer. Biom. J., 54: 127–142. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100062
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: CA086402, CA054174, CA86323, UO1CA113913, CA115102
- National Cancer Institute Cancer Center. Grant Number: UTHSCSA CTRC: 5P30 CA0541474-18
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.