On familywise type I error control for multiplicity in equivalence trials with three or more treatments
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Topic: Multiplicity Issues in Clinical Trials
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 914–926, November 2011
How to Cite
Röhmel, J. (2011), On familywise type I error control for multiplicity in equivalence trials with three or more treatments. Biom. J., 53: 914–926. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100073
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!