A length-based hierarchical model of brown trout (Salmo trutta fario) growth and production
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Survival and Event History Analysis
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 108–126, January 2012
How to Cite
Lecomte, J.-B. and Laplanche, C. (2012), A length-based hierarchical model of brown trout (Salmo trutta fario) growth and production. Biom. J., 54: 108–126. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100083
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- HPC. Grant Number: 2011-P1113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!