An exploration of fixed and random effects selection for longitudinal binary outcomes in the presence of nonignorable dropout
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 17–37, January 2013
How to Cite
Li, N., Daniels, M. J., Li, G. and Elashoff, R. M. (2013), An exploration of fixed and random effects selection for longitudinal binary outcomes in the presence of nonignorable dropout. Biom. J., 55: 17–37. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100107
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA85295, CA016042, P01AT003960, H0089901-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!