These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dose–response relationship from longitudinal data with response-dependent dose modification using likelihood methods
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 494–506, July 2012
How to Cite
Funatogawa, I. and Funatogawa, T. (2012), Dose–response relationship from longitudinal data with response-dependent dose modification using likelihood methods. Biom. J., 54: 494–506. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100114
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!