Estimation and interpretation of incidence rate difference for recurrent events when the estimation model is misspecified
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 750–765, November 2012
How to Cite
Xu, Y., Cheung, Y. B., Lam, K. F. and Milligan, P. (2012), Estimation and interpretation of incidence rate difference for recurrent events when the estimation model is misspecified. Biom. J., 54: 750–765. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100154
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- National Medical Research Council. Grant Number: #NMRC/1182/2008
- NIH. Grant Number: N01-AI-25477;
- WHO. Grant Number: V23⁄181⁄127;
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Appendix S1 Asymptotic properties of the WLS estimator under the additive rate model with time-varying covariate effects β(t).
Appendix S2 Data generation process under the multiplicative rate model with time-varying covariate effects β(t).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.