Parameter redundancy in mark-recovery models
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 507–523, July 2012
How to Cite
Cole, D. J., Morgan, B. J. T., Catchpole, E. A. and Hubbard, B. A. (2012), Parameter redundancy in mark-recovery models. Biom. J., 54: 507–523. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100210
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- EPSRC Doctoral Training. Grant Number: EP/P50497X/1
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.