Attributable risk estimation for adjusted disability multistate models: Application to nosocomial infections
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 600–616, September 2012
How to Cite
Coeurjolly, J.-F., Nguile-Makao, M., Timsit, J.-F. and Liquet, B. (2012), Attributable risk estimation for adjusted disability multistate models: Application to nosocomial infections. Biom. J., 54: 600–616. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201100222
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- ANR. Grant Number: 2010 PRSP 006 01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!