Constrained parametric model for simultaneous inference of two cumulative incidence functions
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 82–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Shi, H., Cheng, Y. and Jeong, J.-H. (2013), Constrained parametric model for simultaneous inference of two cumulative incidence functions. Biom. J., 55: 82–96. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201200011
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 0906449, 1207711
- National Health Institute (NIH). Grant Numbers: 5-U10-CA69974-09, 5-U10-CA69651-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!