Latent class regression: Inference and estimation with two-stage multiple imputation
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 541–553, July 2013
How to Cite
Harel, O., Chung, H. and Miglioretti, D. (2013), Latent class regression: Inference and estimation with two-stage multiple imputation. Biom. J., 55: 541–553. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201200020
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K01MH087219
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010-0009437, 2012R1A1A2040773
- National Cancer Institute-funded Breast Cancer Surveillance Consortium. Grant Numbers: U01CA63740, U01CA86076, U01CA86082, U01CA63736, U01CA70013, U01CA69976, U01CA63731, U01CA70040, HHSN261201100031C
- several state public health departments and cancer registries throughout the United States
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!