Difference of two dependent sensitivities and specificities: Comparison of various approaches
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 705–718, September 2013
How to Cite
Wenzel, D. and Zapf, A. (2013), Difference of two dependent sensitivities and specificities: Comparison of various approaches. Biom. J., 55: 705–718. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201200186
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!