Multivariate frailty models for two types of recurrent events with a dependent terminal event: Application to breast cancer data
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 866–884, November 2013
How to Cite
Mazroui, Y., Mathoulin-Pélissier, S., MacGrogan, G., Brouste, V. and Rondeau, V. (2013), Multivariate frailty models for two types of recurrent events with a dependent terminal event: Application to breast cancer data. Biom. J., 55: 866–884. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201200196
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!