Optimal adaptive two-stage designs for phase II cancer clinical trials
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 955–968, November 2013
How to Cite
Englert, S. and Kieser, M. (2013), Optimal adaptive two-stage designs for phase II cancer clinical trials. Biom. J., 55: 955–968. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201200220
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!