Modeling heterogeneity for count data: A study of maternal mortality in health facilities in Mozambique
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 647–660, September 2013
How to Cite
Loquiha, O., Hens, N., Chavane, L., Temmerman, M. and Aerts, M. (2013), Modeling heterogeneity for count data: A study of maternal mortality in health facilities in Mozambique. Biom. J., 55: 647–660. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201200233
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!