Model selection of generalized estimating equations with multiply imputed longitudinal data
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 899–911, November 2013
How to Cite
Shen, C.-W. and Chen, Y.-H. (2013), Model selection of generalized estimating equations with multiply imputed longitudinal data. Biom. J., 55: 899–911. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201200236
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!