Evaluating space-time models for short-term cancer mortality risk predictions in small areas
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: METMAVI – VIth International Workshop on Spatio-Temporal Modelling
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 383–402, May 2014
How to Cite
Etxeberria, J., Goicoa, T., Ugarte, M. D. and Militino, A. F. (2014), Evaluating space-time models for short-term cancer mortality risk predictions in small areas. Biom. J., 56: 383–402. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201200259
- Issue online: 13 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (project MTM 2011-22664 cofunded with FEDER grants)
- National Epidemiology Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!