Power law approximations of movement network data for modeling infectious disease spread
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: METMAVI – VIth International Workshop on Spatio-Temporal Modelling
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 363–382, May 2014
How to Cite
Geilhufe, M., Held, L., Skrøvseth, S. O., Simonsen, G. S. and Godtliebsen, F. (2014), Power law approximations of movement network data for modeling infectious disease spread. Biom. J., 56: 363–382. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201200262
- Issue online: 13 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 174934
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!