Bayesian inferences for beta semiparametric-mixed models to analyze longitudinal neuroimaging data
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Probability Estimation and Machine Learning
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 662–677, July 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X.-F. and Li, Y. (2014), Bayesian inferences for beta semiparametric-mixed models to analyze longitudinal neuroimaging data. Biom. J., 56: 662–677. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201300003
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: UL1 RR024989
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 11201390
- NSF of Fujian. Grant Number: 2013J01024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!