A comparison of methods for constructing confidence intervals after phase II/III clinical trials
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 107–128, January 2014
How to Cite
Kimani, P. K., Todd, S. and Stallard, N. (2014), A comparison of methods for constructing confidence intervals after phase II/III clinical trials. Biom. J., 56: 107–128. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201300036
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Targeted Research Programme of the Medicines
- Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!