Sample-size calculation and reestimation for a semiparametric analysis of recurrent event data taking robust standard errors into account
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Probability Estimation and Machine Learning
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 631–648, July 2014
How to Cite
Ingel, K. and Jahn-Eimermacher, A. (2014), Sample-size calculation and reestimation for a semiparametric analysis of recurrent event data taking robust standard errors into account. Biom. J., 56: 631–648. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201300090
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: JA 1821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!