OODA of graph and tree-structured data
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: New Approaches to Relevant Clinical and Biological Data – XIVth Spanish Conference of the International Biometric Society
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 778–780, September 2014
How to Cite
Sienkiewicz, E. and Wang, H. (2014), OODA of graph and tree-structured data. Biom. J., 56: 778–780. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201300183
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!