Comments on: Overview of object oriented data analysis
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: New Approaches to Relevant Clinical and Biological Data – XIVth Spanish Conference of the International Biometric Society
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 768–770, September 2014
How to Cite
Casal, A. R. (2014), Comments on: Overview of object oriented data analysis. Biom. J., 56: 768–770. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201300191
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: MTM2008–03010
- IAP network StUDyS (Developing crucial Statistical methods for Understanding major complex Dynamic Systems in natural, biomedical and social sciences)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!