What about sparsity when data are curves?
Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: New Approaches to Relevant Clinical and Biological Data – XIVth Spanish Conference of the International Biometric Society
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 761–763, September 2014
How to Cite
Ferraty, F. (2014), What about sparsity when data are curves?. Biom. J., 56: 761–763. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201300198
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Functional data;
- Nonparametric regression;
- Variable selection
This is a discussion around the paper “Overview of object oriented data analysis” by J. Steve Marron and Andrés M. Alonso.