Design of experiments for zeroth and first-order reaction rates
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: New Approaches to Relevant Clinical and Biological Data – XIVth Spanish Conference of the International Biometric Society
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 792–807, September 2014
How to Cite
Amo-Salas, M., Martín-Martín, R. and Rodríguez-Aragón, L. J. (2014), Design of experiments for zeroth and first-order reaction rates. Biom. J., 56: 792–807. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201300210
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: MTM2010-20774-C03-01
- Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha. Grant Number: PEII10-0291-1850
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!