Time-to-event continual reassessment method incorporating treatment cycle information with application to an oncology phase I trial
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 933–946, November 2014
How to Cite
Huang, B. and Kuan, P. F. (2014), Time-to-event continual reassessment method incorporating treatment cycle information with application to an oncology phase I trial. Biom. J., 56: 933–946. doi: 10.1002/bimj.201300261
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!