A Relationship Between two Fundamental Concepts in Drug Combination Theory
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1986 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 39–43, 1986
How to Cite
Wolf, Th. and Unkelbach, H. D. (1986), A Relationship Between two Fundamental Concepts in Drug Combination Theory. Biom. J., 28: 39–43. doi: 10.1002/bimj.4710280108
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!