Marc J. Lanovaz is now at the École de Psychoéducation, Université de Montréal.
EFFECTS OF NONCONTINGENT MUSIC ON VOCAL STEREOTYPY AND TOY MANIPULATION IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 207–223, November 2012
How to Cite
Lanovaz, M. J., Sladeczek, I. E. and Rapp, J. T. (2012), EFFECTS OF NONCONTINGENT MUSIC ON VOCAL STEREOTYPY AND TOY MANIPULATION IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS. Behav. Intervent., 27: 207–223. doi: 10.1002/bin.1345
This paper was written in partial fulfillment of the requirements of the PhD degree in Educational Psychology at McGill University by the first author.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- McGill University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!