This study was completed in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Master of Arts degree from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County. We thank SungWoo Kahng for his helpful feedback on a prior version of this manuscript and Catie Weadon for her assistance with data collection and analysis.
SEQUENTIAL APPLICATION OF CAREGIVER TRAINING TO IMPLEMENT PEDIATRIC FEEDING PROTOCOLS
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 107–130, April 2013
How to Cite
Pangborn, M. M., Borrero, C. S. W. and Borrero, J. C. (2013), SEQUENTIAL APPLICATION OF CAREGIVER TRAINING TO IMPLEMENT PEDIATRIC FEEDING PROTOCOLS. Behav. Intervent., 28: 107–130. doi: 10.1002/bin.1356
- Issue online: 14 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Clinical and Organizational Applications of Applied Behavior Analysis, 2015,, , ,