This study is based on a thesis submitted by the first author to the Department of Psychology at California State University, Sacramento in partial fulfillment of the requirements for an MA degree in Psychology: Applied Behavior Analysis. We would like to thank Charisse Lantaya for her assistance with data collection.
ESTABLISHING DERIVED TEXTUAL ACTIVITY SCHEDULES IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 185–202, July 2013
How to Cite
Sprinkle, E. C. and Miguel, C. F. (2013), ESTABLISHING DERIVED TEXTUAL ACTIVITY SCHEDULES IN CHILDREN WITH AUTISM. Behav. Intervent., 28: 185–202. doi: 10.1002/bin.1365
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!