EFFECTS OF AN INDEPENDENT GROUP CONTINGENCY SPECIAL ACTIVITY PROGRAM ON INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR IN A RESIDENTIAL SETTING
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 186–199, July 2014
How to Cite
2014), EFFECTS OF AN INDEPENDENT GROUP CONTINGENCY SPECIAL ACTIVITY PROGRAM ON INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR IN A RESIDENTIAL SETTING, Behav. Intervent., 29; pages 186–199, doi: 10.1002/bin.1383, , and (
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!