Treatment of rumination maintained by automatic reinforcement: a comparison of extra portions during a meal and supplemental post-meal feedings
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 297–304, November 2007
How to Cite
Kenzer, A. L. and Wallace, M. D. (2007), Treatment of rumination maintained by automatic reinforcement: a comparison of extra portions during a meal and supplemental post-meal feedings. Behav. Intervent., 22: 297–304. doi: 10.1002/bin.249
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!