Portions of this investigation were completed in partial fulfillment of a Master's degree in Behavior Analysis by the second and third authors at Saint Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN.
Detecting changes in simulated events using partial-interval recording and momentary time sampling†
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 237–269, November 2008
How to Cite
Rapp, J. T., Colby-Dirksen, A. M., Michalski, D. N., Carroll, R. A. and Lindenberg, A. M. (2008), Detecting changes in simulated events using partial-interval recording and momentary time sampling. Behav. Intervent., 23: 237–269. doi: 10.1002/bin.269
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!