Teaching children with autism a basic component skill of perspective-taking
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 50–66, February 2011
How to Cite
Gould, E., Tarbox, J., O'Hora, D., Noone, S. and Bergstrom, R. (2011), Teaching children with autism a basic component skill of perspective-taking. Behav. Intervent., 26: 50–66. doi: 10.1002/bin.320
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!