Increasing Teachers' Use of a 1:1 Praise-to-Behavior Correction Ratio to Decrease Student Disruption in General Education Classrooms
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 243–260, November 2011
How to Cite
Pisacreta, J., Tincani, M., Connell, J. E. and Axelrod, S. (2011), Increasing Teachers' Use of a 1:1 Praise-to-Behavior Correction Ratio to Decrease Student Disruption in General Education Classrooms. Behav. Intervent., 26: 243–260. doi: 10.1002/bin.341
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!