Monitoring of polymorphonuclear leukocyte functions in diabetes mellitus— a comparative study of conventional radiometric function tests and low-light imaging systems
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Bioluminescence and Chemiluminescence
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 165–170, May/June 1994
How to Cite
Marhoffer, W., Stein, M., Schleinkofer, L. and Federlin, K. (1994), Monitoring of polymorphonuclear leukocyte functions in diabetes mellitus— a comparative study of conventional radiometric function tests and low-light imaging systems. J. Biolumin. Chemilumin., 9: 165–170. doi: 10.1002/bio.1170090310
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!