Synthesis of 5-tert-butyl-1-(3-tert-butyldimethylsiloxy)phenyl-4,4-dimethyl-2,6,7-trioxabicyclo[3.2.0]heptanes and their fluoride-induced chemiluminescent decomposition: effect of a phenolic electron donor on the CIEEL decay rate in aprotic polar solvent
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 305–312, September/October 2002
How to Cite
Matsumoto, M., Ito, Y., Murakami, M. and Watanabe, N. (2002), Synthesis of 5-tert-butyl-1-(3-tert-butyldimethylsiloxy)phenyl-4,4-dimethyl-2,6,7-trioxabicyclo[3.2.0]heptanes and their fluoride-induced chemiluminescent decomposition: effect of a phenolic electron donor on the CIEEL decay rate in aprotic polar solvent. Luminescence, 17: 305–312. doi: 10.1002/bio.690
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2002
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!