Bicyclic dioxetanes bearing an inden-2-yl or a benzo(b)thiazol-2-yl moiety as a CIEEL-active chemiluminescent substrate emitting red light
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 63–72, March/April 2005
How to Cite
Watanabe, N., Nagamatsu, K., Mizuno, T. and Matsumoto, M. (2005), Bicyclic dioxetanes bearing an inden-2-yl or a benzo(b)thiazol-2-yl moiety as a CIEEL-active chemiluminescent substrate emitting red light. Luminescence, 20: 63–72. doi: 10.1002/bio.799
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2004
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!