Tel.: 734-395-1070; Fax: 734-332-7878
Copper excess, zinc deficiency, and cognition loss in Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Special Issue: Biofactors and Cognitive Function
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 107–113, March/April 2012
How to Cite
Brewer, G. J. (2012), Copper excess, zinc deficiency, and cognition loss in Alzheimer's disease. BioFactors, 38: 107–113. doi: 10.1002/biof.1005
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!