Tel.: +5255 5606 35 58; Fax: +5255 56063489
The hypotriglyceridemic effect of biotin supplementation involves increased levels of cGMP and AMPK activation
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 387–394, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Aguilera-Méndez, A. and Fernández-Mejía, C. (2012), The hypotriglyceridemic effect of biotin supplementation involves increased levels of cGMP and AMPK activation. BioFactors, 38: 387–394. doi: 10.1002/biof.1034
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!