Tel: + 351 21 092 46 00 ext. 4279; Fax: + 351 21 716 36 36
In vitro evaluation of the fermentation properties and potential prebiotic activity of caprine cheese whey oligosaccharides in batch culture systems
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 440–449, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Oliveira, D. L., Costabile, A., Wilbey, R. A., Grandison, A. S., Duarte, L. C. and Roseiro, L. B. (2012), In vitro evaluation of the fermentation properties and potential prebiotic activity of caprine cheese whey oligosaccharides in batch culture systems. BioFactors, 38: 440–449. doi: 10.1002/biof.1043
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, FCT-MCTES, of the Portuguese Government. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/39042/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!