Tel.: 914-594-4891; Fax: 914-594-4058
Resveratrol: Biological and pharmaceutical properties as anticancer molecule
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on “Resveratrol”
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 360–369, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Hsieh, T.-c. and Wu, J. M. (2010), Resveratrol: Biological and pharmaceutical properties as anticancer molecule. BioFactors, 36: 360–369. doi: 10.1002/biof.105
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
- JMW. Grant Number: NCI CA104424
- Army grant. Grant Number: W81XWH-04-1-0059
- TCH. Grant Numbers: NCI CA 29502, CA109932
- NYMC Intramural Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!