Tel: 886-7-3121101 Ext. 5386, Fax: 886-7-3218309
Differential expression of centrosome-associated proteins in human brain tumors: A possible role of hNinein isoform 6 in cell differentiation
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 470–477, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Loh, J.-K., Lieu, A.-S., Chou, C.-H., Lin, C.-C., Yang, M.-C., Lin, F.-Y., Hong, Y.-R. and Howng, S.-L. (2012), Differential expression of centrosome-associated proteins in human brain tumors: A possible role of hNinein isoform 6 in cell differentiation. BioFactors, 38: 470–477. doi: 10.1002/biof.1053
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- National Science Council, ROC. Grant Numbers: NSC96-2320-B-037-004, Chi-Mei 96CM-KMU-14
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!