Both the authors contributed equally to this work.
Aging modifies the enzymatic activities involved in 2-arachidonoylglycerol metabolism
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 209–220, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Pascual, A. C., Gaveglio,, V. L., Giusto, N. M. and Pasquaré, S. J. (2013), Aging modifies the enzymatic activities involved in 2-arachidonoylglycerol metabolism. BioFactors, 39: 209–220. doi: 10.1002/biof.1055
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!