Tel.: +212 305-5429; Fax: +212 305-2801
Retinoids: Potent regulators of metabolism
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 151–163, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Brun, P.-J., Yang, K. J. Z., Lee, S.-A., Yuen, J. J. and Blaner, W. S. (2013), Retinoids: Potent regulators of metabolism. BioFactors, 39: 151–163. doi: 10.1002/biof.1056
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!