Tel.: +82-53-950-6353; Fax: +82-53-943-2762
Molecular mechanisms of curcumin action: Signal transduction
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Special Issue: CURCUMIN
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 27–36, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Shehzad, A. and Lee, Y. S. (2013), Molecular mechanisms of curcumin action: Signal transduction. BioFactors, 39: 27–36. doi: 10.1002/biof.1065
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
- Kyungpook National University Research Fund, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!