Tel.: +39-011-790-8198; Fax: +39-011-790-8174
Role of 15-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid in hemozoin-induced lysozyme release from human adherent monocytes
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 304–314, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Polimeni, M., Valente, E., Aldieri, E., Khadjavi, A., Giribaldi, G. and Prato, M. (2013), Role of 15-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid in hemozoin-induced lysozyme release from human adherent monocytes. BioFactors, 39: 304–314. doi: 10.1002/biof.1071
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!