Dayong Wu and Simin Nikbin Meydani share senior authorship.
Diet-induced obesity has a differential effect on adipose tissue and macrophage inflammatory responses of young and old mice†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 326–333, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, D., Ren, Z., Pae, M., Han, S. N. and Meydani, S. N. (2013), Diet-induced obesity has a differential effect on adipose tissue and macrophage inflammatory responses of young and old mice. BioFactors, 39: 326–333. doi: 10.1002/biof.1075
Any opinions, findings, conclusion, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!