Tel.: 713-794-1817; Fax: 713-745-6339
Curcumin, a component of turmeric: From farm to pharmacy
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Inc.
Special Issue: CURCUMIN
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 2–13, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Gupta, S. C., Kismali, G. and Aggarwal, B. B. (2013), Curcumin, a component of turmeric: From farm to pharmacy. BioFactors, 39: 2–13. doi: 10.1002/biof.1079
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!